I taught a Spanish for Spanish speakers class the entire week last week!
I love ice cream/shakes with Reese's peanut butter cups AND brownie chunks mixed in. I know that's ridiculous; I don't care. :)
I don't sleep enough.
I love childrens books.
I try to be a loyal and dependable friend and person.
I do not have a sense of smell.
I sweat a lot when I'm nervous. My face turns really red when I exercise.
I really really hate that annoying sound that motorcycles make.
Pop/soda makes me super burpy.
I love teaching and being with students. I hate testing, planning, and grading.
I buy too much chocolate.
I don't exercise enough. I wish that waking up at 5 am counted as exercising.
I don't feel like a very creative person.
I think I can sing well when I can copy someone next to me who knows what they are doing. Otherwise, I am not a very good singer.
I can't remember the last time I really cut my hair (besides trims).
I love big princessy dresses. I wish that I could wear them more often.
If I had more money, I would pay someone to do my hair more often (like in curls).
I need to read books for fun more.
I need to take more pictures of people.
I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and His restored gospel.
I am sometimes too hard on myself.
I frequently melt butter in the microwave when I only mean to soften it.
I love our mountains and the clouds.
I take pictures of random things that make me happy.
I like trail mix. I even eat the peanuts.
I'm a list maker.
I love colorful things.
I love ice cream/shakes with Reese's peanut butter cups AND brownie chunks mixed in. I know that's ridiculous; I don't care. :)
I don't sleep enough.
I love childrens books.
I try to be a loyal and dependable friend and person.
I do not have a sense of smell.
I sweat a lot when I'm nervous. My face turns really red when I exercise.
I really really hate that annoying sound that motorcycles make.
Pop/soda makes me super burpy.
I love teaching and being with students. I hate testing, planning, and grading.
I buy too much chocolate.
I don't exercise enough. I wish that waking up at 5 am counted as exercising.
I don't feel like a very creative person.
I think I can sing well when I can copy someone next to me who knows what they are doing. Otherwise, I am not a very good singer.
I can't remember the last time I really cut my hair (besides trims).
I love big princessy dresses. I wish that I could wear them more often.
If I had more money, I would pay someone to do my hair more often (like in curls).
I need to read books for fun more.
I need to take more pictures of people.
I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and His restored gospel.
I am sometimes too hard on myself.
I frequently melt butter in the microwave when I only mean to soften it.
I love our mountains and the clouds.
I take pictures of random things that make me happy.
I like trail mix. I even eat the peanuts.
I'm a list maker.
I love colorful things.









No comments:
Post a Comment