Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ayer

Yesterday after school I:

--got my eyes checked (they're worse- boo!)
--got new glasses (decided on frames in like 25 minutes- that's a serious record for me! (by at least an hour- seriously!))
--got Steven a pretty cool Christmas present (on sale!- booyah!)
--got my first credit card (Grown-up stuff yo! So I guess I have technically used a credit card now, but it saved me 15 bucks on my purchase and I paid it off before I even left the store... So that doesn't really count right...)
--went out to dinner with Steven (I love that man!)
--prepared some materials for school (not enough, never enough, *sigh)
--pretty much passed out because I was so tired.


I drew this a couple of years ago when I was a student, but it applies to how I feel lately: 
weary eyes, exhausted brain, hungry tummy, tired feet. 
But just so you know, it's not necessarily a bad sort of tired most of the time, it's just an "I'm pooped" sort of tired...

1 comment:

  1. It will be OK! Christmas is almost here!!

    p.s. I like that you got your own credit card (way to be grown up, just use it like a debit card and you'll be fine AND start getting your own credit history).

    ReplyDelete