Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference weekend

It was the simple things that made my weekend great!

  1. Falling asleep early on Friday without having to worry about a lesson plan.
  2. Reading my book.
  3. Making cookies.
  4. Cleaning the apartment. Yes, I actually enjoyed it... especially because I'm awesome at cleaning!
  5. Seeing friends (Johnita and Sarah)
  6. Listening to Conference.
  7. Eating ice cream from Macey's.
  8. Going to the park.
  9. Watching The Hunger Games
  10. Holding hands with Steven.
  11. Making eyes at each other.
  12. Sleeping in on Sunday.
  13. Making a yummy breakfast. (Hoopla Hootenanny!)
  14. Eating a huge artichoke and only sharing it with one other person!
  15. Making a new blog because I can. 
  16. Playing my first April Fool's prank ever! Steven and I have been laughing about how funny and clever I am all day!
  17. Listening to Xanadu music!
  18. Relaxing all day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment