I had the perfect first day off of school:
-I slept in.
-I ate a yummy breakfast sandwhich.
-I watch a show on the computer.
-Steven called in and stayed home (mostly).
-We made deep dish chocolate chip caramel cookies. (hello!)
-I read on the grass in the shade/sun for 3 hours.
-I took a little nap on the grass in the shade/sun.
-We ate yummy food at Sizzlers.
-We bought 2 bookshelves, movies, and books at Big Lots.
-I rode a bike for the first time since I was like 14!!!! (Steven gave me a bike for my birthday! It was an awesome bike ride!)
-We watched Master Chef on our trampoline outside under the stars.
It probably doesn't sound that great, but it was heavenly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Um it does sound Heavenly! Next time invite me over (sure it might take me 4 hours to get there but for a taste of heaven and to see you it's worth it)!
ReplyDelete