Sunday, October 17, 2010

random quotes

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.  Thomas Edison

It's easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is much better at the top.
Arnold Bennet

All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen. 
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. 
Cavett Robert

 "Can you think of anything more challenging than being a good parent? I can....Being a parent is a piece of cake compared to managing a classroom. For one thing, you have years to love your own children and teach them to be good kids, you have one year to do it with your students."
Tools for Teaching, Fred Jones

‎"God, our Father, has entrusted precious little ones to our earthly care. To them may we teach prayer, inspire faith, live truth, and honor God. Then we shall have heavenly homes and forever families." 
Thomas S. Monson, Ensign, Oct 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment