Monday, January 3, 2011

abc's of me

A - Age: 23 years, 8 months
B - Book (favorite): The Giver (and others)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the nasty toilet
D - Dog's name: No dog; Cat's name: Molly
E - Essential start your day item: contact lenses; I love the person who invented these!
F - Favorite color: blue! (and yellow and purple)
G - Gold or Silver: silver (especially for jewelry)
H - Height: ~5 feet, 8 inches
I - Instruments you play(ed): I tried the piano until I was ~11; I also played the recorder in school (like everyone did :)); I can play "Jailbreak" on the guitar (LOL)
J - Job title: (anticipated) "Awesome Spanish Teacher" :D
K - Kids: hopefully someday
M - Mac or PC: PC; I'm so glad to have my laptop!
N - Nicknames: Sis, Sara Beara, Sarita, Sare Bear, little darlin' (and others)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope never; I haven't even been to a doctor since my tennis physical in high school
P - Pet Peeve: loud, pointless noises (like from motorcycles)
Q - Quote from a movie: "Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me...?
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 7 younger and I love them all dearly
T - Time you wake up: depends: anywhere from 4:50 to 11
U - Up-to-date news: I gradumacated from college and now I need to find a job.
V - Vegetables you dislike: spinach, tomato guts
W - Ways you run late: procrastination, make-up sometimes, sleeping in sometimes
X - X-rays you've had: none; that would be cool though
Y -Yummy foods you make: anything chocolate!, grilled cheese sandwiches, arepas,...
Z -Zoo favorites: penguins, giraffes, elephants, green sea turtle, zebras

The stickers I decorated my laptop with :D

1 comment:

  1. The ABC's....to get to know you better! How clever....you are so clever! I just love your blog and I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete