Friday, March 4, 2011

present!

1 used car with a ruined engine but a really nice interior (~$100)
+ a husband who has mad mechanic skills (and friends with tools and garages) (priceless)
+ some dollars for parts including an engine (~$600)
+ some 409 cleaner, elbow grease, and quarters for the car vacuum (~$5)
= a NEW-to-me car! (Yay!)

And, it's not even my birthday or Christmas!
Steven really does spoil me.
I love him.
A lot.
:D
My new ride. It's fancy silver! :D
It still doesn't have a name; any suggestions?

P.S. This is also cool because now we have 2 cars for 2 people! (Instead of 4 cars for 2 people, which was just ridiculous! lol)

2 comments:

  1. What a Deal! Nice car! I could not help but notice that the headlight on the left needs some TLC. If you are headed up this way and you think of it, bring it by your Uncle Matts and I will buff it and any scratches you may have on the car, for you. for free of coarse! Luv Ya'

    ReplyDelete