Friday, March 11, 2011

disappointed

Well, I'm a little sad.
I got a letter today saying that the part time Spanish Teaching position that I applied for has been filled.
I thought that it would have been a good job for me for the rest of the school year, but I will never know.
I want to call up the principal of the school and very calmly ask her 'Why?'.
I just want to know what to do better next time.
All I want is feedback! Bah!

Maybe I will become a Mythbuster instead of a teacher.
Making things explode could be fun.
(That's what I've been watching lately on Netflix.)
But I guess that option is probably less viable than teaching becasue there are 4 guys and 1-2 girls on that show.
Not good odds.

*sigh*
Maybe next time.
Illustration: mostly fitting facial expression...

3 comments:

  1. oh Sara, don't be sad. You're the best. Sometimes there is nothing more to do except try again. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I'm sorry you didn't get this job. But I really feel that every thing we try for only leads to another thing, and I'm willing to bet that you'll be grateful you didn't get this job when you get offered one somewhere else! You'll make a great teacher, and you should consider yourself lucky that you came so close to getting this one! Love you sis!
    Lara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you amaze me everytime i get on your blog to find you always positive(well most of the time....haha.) I love ya sis. you are amazing, and i hope and aspire to be like you one day(p.s including the husband....there ya go steve) Just so you understand...............You are amazing!!!!!
    love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Vanessa sorenson(your 10 year younger sis)
    (p.s mom and dad are here and they love you as well.... like you didn't know that... haha!

    ReplyDelete