1) I had a date with my mom yesterday! It was just the two of us and it was really nice. :D
We went out to lunch (Costa Vida), went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at the MOA (AMAZING!), and got fancy cupcakes at the Cocoa Bean (delicious)!
1.5) Then after my mom left, I went Baskin-Robbins 31 cent scoop night and got three scoops and a waffle cone thank-you-very-much and I ate it for dinner (yes, my dear mother did teach me better than that...and it really wasn't the best choice since I was sick, but I did it anyway).
2) A colorful Spring pinwheel:
3) 4 lovely and inspiring birdies:
4) An amusing bookmark named Peef (the top half even squeaks!):
5) An adorable bunny that I found on the internet!!!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(“)(“)
( . .)
c(“)(“)
6) Also, I made cookies today!
7) And.. good news! The cat likes the curtains and hasn't tried to destroy them!
8) I hope you have had an awesome Thursday!!! :D














No comments:
Post a Comment