---Steven and I made pão de queijo from scratch because we were sick and tired of waiting for it to be in stock at Maceys! It was so beautiful and delicious!
---I really want a Kindle! It would be so awesome to be able to read my RSS feed not on the computer and to read books in Spanish with an easily accessible dictionary! Not to mention that ebooks are lots cheaper than printed books (which could actually be a problem...).
---I think I just got bit by an ant! There is a red stinging dot on my wrist! How rude! I will be really glad to live somewhere someday that doesn't have ants (this is my new goal in life- 2 out of the 3 places I have lived in Provo have had creepy crawlies as co-inhabitants). Lately, I have found these little devils crawling on me randomly and I don't like it!
---My visiting teachee has asked me to babysit her cute baby boy, Daniel, three times in the last 2 weeks and I have really enjoyed it. He could seriously win a baby burbing contest!
---Steven surprised me with a lap desk that has 2 cooling fans for my laptop (the Targus Chill Mat) and it's awesome!
---Steven has both days of General Conference off of work. I think this is the first time that has happened in the whole time I have known him. I am very excited!
---Steven and I have had lots of fun lately going to the dollar theater and the dollar store and driving around aimlessly. We just like being together and finding random little adventures. (I have seen Tangled in the dollar theater 3 times! I love that movie. :D Tron is Steven's new obsession- we even rented and watched the 1982 original; the graphics are awesome and the dialogue is even better!)
---I was able to do an endowment session inside the Logan Temple with my family on March 25th and attend my cousin Colton's sealing to his wife and baby son in the Salt Lake Temple the next morning. It was a very special and beautiful experience.
---I love how my hair feels and moves when it's freshly washed and blow-dried!
---I am now the proud owner of a rolling pin and a mini muffin tin!
---I think this is funny and this is awesome (especially the video)!
![]() |
| Here's hoping for no more snow because it's April!!! :D |









No comments:
Post a Comment