Saturday, September 24, 2011

creative Saturday

So today instead of grading assignments like I should have been, I did this:
--I made breakfast with Steven (french toast- I put nutella, strawberries, and spray whipped cream on mine! So yummy!),
--I watched stuff on Hulu and relaxed,
--I went and watched my LIA students dance, 
--I added plexiglass to the sides of this basket so that I can put my coloring supplies in it at school,
(I actually feel pretty awesome about this because I measured, scored, snapped, and glued it on all by myself),
--I put shoe goo on the bottom of my shoes so that they aren't slippery on the floors at school (I don't understand why they have soft felty stuff on the bottom! It's pretty dangerous when I'm hurrying to make copies before school starts- so... problem solved!)
 
  --I also used the left over plexiglass to make this: I'm really happy with it!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day today that you had!!! I am so glad....and jealous about that french toast! That sounds awesome. You're going to be one of those extremely neat teachers....who really care about the kids (watching them dance!). That's so cool! I also like reading your comments on Naomi's blog. I feel like you guys are keeping me well informed with the blogs and I love them! so much and I love you all.
    See ya...soon....long day at work and I'm going to bed now.
    Love, Mom
    (Sara...Find out that man "Derek's" last name so I can "google" him....that's how you could help me!
    :)......I know....I'm really funny....especially when I'm so tired!) Love ya, Sara and Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you....I miss your blogging....Naomi blogged again!!! I will see you on Saturday for Jonita's shower and that will be great!!!
    Love ya so much...Mom

    ReplyDelete