Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'll be a happy...snowman!

Day 2: Made breakfast with Steven, went to church with Steven, went to dinner at Lara and Jake's house! Enjoyed the awesome weather!

Day 3: I nursed my sore hip :( which then made me decide to get Daily Burn and exercise for an hour...!!! :) Then Steven came home from work and we went to see Peter Pan at Hale Center Theater. It was awesome as always!

Day 4: I went to school with Steven and read and slept for a couple hours while he was in class. Then we got frozen yogurt. Then we went to the store and got the fixins for a hot dog roast. Then we went and explored the Fairy Forest! Then we found a lovely campsite and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. We also did a lot of driving around the mountains and breathing fresh air in between- and I slept and read some more. (I think I took 3 naps throughout the day.) Then we got Frazzles. Then we came home and I did Daily Burn and walked on the treadmill for an hour again (yay me!). Then we made soup and watched a show. The end. Great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment