I feel slightly stressed for me and for the world in general...
earthquakes in Haiti and Chile (the Wasatch front is due for a big one)
anorexia (saw some sad videos on youtube)
"The Class" (movie) Would my class be the same way? Do I have the classroom management skills I need?
teachers doing inappropriate things at a school pep rally in Canada
and people not thinking it's inappropriate
SeaWorld trainer killed
the stress and responsibility of being a teacher in this day and age
the stress and responsibility of being a possible parent in this day and age
the fact that it is not spell checking what I'm typing
Steven never gets to leave work on time
high stakes testing for me- OPI and Praxis next week :-/
soy cansada y tengo mucha hambre. y me duele la cabeza.
the dishes don't stay done for more than two minutes
*sigh
but there has to be hope right....
so many things to live for and be happy about...
there is always hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment