Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year.






First Christmas married = :Dxoxo<3:D

Steven got me a warmth themed gift (a snuggie, boots, hand and toe warmers, and a little space heater-which I am sitting in front of now and especially love). I must complain that I'm cold a lot. I hate being cold. (I think I decided that (if I cared at all which I really don't) I might just choose Team Jacob because 108 degrees sounds a lot better than ice cold and hard. Lucky me, I already have a warm man to snuggle with.) :D

I just wish that everyone I love didn't have to work when I don't have to work and that I never had to work and that money grew on trees. :D Is that so much to ask?
Also, I think snow worms are fun to watch! I have dubbed them snow worms because that's what they look like. It's when the ice melt (which is little white balls) that we use on campus starts melting the ice and the balls "crawl" around as they eat it and it looks like little worm trails. I wish I had a picture or, better yet, a video!

Also, it's another first day of school. Excited. Apprehensive. Ready to be done. Not ready to have a real-life grown-up job. Conundrum.
Photos by me! :D

1 comment: