1) "We will be inwizable!" - Russian 17 year old in Star Trek (awesome movie!)
2) The little Laffy Taffy candies are meant to be eaten with some one else in close enough proximity to hear the jokes: How do you get the water into watermelon? Plant it in the spring. Why was the boy covered in gift wrap? His mom told him to "live in the present." :D lol
3) I have a canker sore on the side of my tounge. It's not very fun. I get them way too often.
4) I just found out that my new glasses are ready for pick-up. I am very excited. :D
5) I love the "bus stop" background theme for my gmail. It changes according to the weather of my set location (Provo). It makes me smile. So far I have seen a giraffe, a stack of ice cream scoops, a really tall snowman, a really long-legged man, and a stack of balanced umbrellas. :D
6) I'm sad that I think my little fish Ziggy is getting close to flotation. He never swims around and doesn't eat very much. I've had him since July 2008. He isn't doing so good.
7) Our cat is a maniac. She knocks things down and licks plastic bags and is obsessed with the fish food, among other things.
8) I just had a lovely little mini vacation with my husband. Because we have been married 6 months and wanted to celebrate, we went to Wendover and stayed in a hotel for a night (there were towels made to look like swans) and watched Star Trek and ate breakfast food at 2:30 am and bought colorful microfiber rags that make me smile and ate at a buffet that had the most amazing dessert bar and wondered why all the old people gamblers in the casino didn't even look like they were having fun (lol :D) and saw some of the Bonneville Salt Flats and some awesome pretty skies and visited Cabela's and ate soft pretzels and drank Orange Julius drinks and saw the Princess and the Frog and got 1 minute massages in massage chairs. It was simply wonderful. For the first time in a while I didn't wake up with a headache. It is so nice to be with my dear Steven. I love him so much.
He lets me fall asleep in the car.
He lets me ask all the questions I want during movies and doesn't think I'm annoying. <3
3 goals for 2010:
go to the temple morepray for other people more
take more pictures of people (along with all those I take of scenery and other stuff)






No comments:
Post a Comment