Behold! My beautiful pie!
I made this entirely from scratch, crust and all!!! Steven helped me. :D
This pie is seriously the richest thing I have ever tasted in my life!!! (Which is saying something because I have never encountered a treat that was too sweet or too rich for me. "Death By Chocolate" cake with 7 different kinds of chocolate, chocolate chunks, and chocolate frosting too? Bring it on! But this chocolate silk pie is right on the border of too sweet because it seriously spikes your blood sugar level the second it hits your tongue. This is not something I would voluntarily choose to give to a child.)
But I digress, the main point of this post is that I am very proud of my creation. It came in the wake of an epically failed attempt at making popovers so I was so glad that this pie was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









That looks so good. Good job you guys! :) Do you have the recipe? :)
ReplyDelete