"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s."
This is just one of the many reasons why CHASTITY is so important...--Also, I made BREAD yeasterday (intended! bah! lol)!!! :D
It's really good bread if I do say so myself. After they came out of the oven last night we ate big pieces with the cinnamon honey butter that Steven made and it was awesome!
This batch of bread was particularly exciting because it EXPLODED in the oven!
Back-story: the last few times I have made bread it took a long time to rise for whatever reason (old yeast, lack of warmth in the room, water too hot, etc.) so this time I wasn't particularly worried about letting it rise too long.
But... I guess my yeast was alive and kicking this time because I let it rise too much and when I put it in the oven, 3 of the 4 loaves either flowed over the edges, hit and stuck to the rack above them, or both! It was craziness! LOL!!! The 4th loaf is beautiful!
So, naturally, I took pictures of my demented but tasty bread! :D









Well, Hannah and Mom think Sara is an amazing baker and we want some of that bread (despite what it looks like (says Hannah)). Love ya,
ReplyDeleteMom and Hannah