Thursday, June 30, 2011

car: name + addition

My silver car has a name now!
I'll walk you through the thought process that occurred in my brain to come up with this name (because I know you want to know)...

It's a Honda Civic -->
'Civic' reminded me of civics class (like governmenty stuff) -->
which reminded me of Mitt Romney -->
which made me think of the word glove (a synonym for mitt) -->
which, for some reason, turned into 'glover' -->
which reminded me of Grover.

And... that's the name: Grover!

The car also got a new accessory:
I was having a hard time finding the car in the parking lot because it blends in really well so I wanted a rear view mirror decoration to help me...
I found this at the dollar store and it made me smile so I bought it, gave it a harness, hung it up, and named it Ferdinand the Elephant. :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment