A while back Steven and I were at my parent's house after Vanessa's pageant.
My mom called and took orders for what everybody wanted from Wendy's.
When she got home with the food, it quickly became apparent that, for some reason, there weren't enough fries and the emotion in the room started to escalate. (By the way, Vanessa and I were 2 of the people who ordered fries.)
I was so impressed with Vanessa because right away, before the problem could get any bigger,
she said; "It's okay, I don't need any fries." and that was the end of that. The situation was diffused immediately.
What a grown-up, mature thing to do! Way to go, Vanessa! I sure love your beautiful face!
So, thank you, Vanessa for teaching me a little lesson about avoiding contention and not being selfish.
I wish we were all just a little more thoughtful and a little less self-centered. It would avoid and fix a lot of unnecessarily contentious situations.
And now for some SWEET photos: :D
I love you, Vanessa!


















No comments:
Post a Comment