Eric and I made these doodles together!
The theme is the ABC's. I think we did an awesome job; I love these doodles!!! :D
See if you can find all the (capital) letters in our drawings...
(You can click on the pictures to see them larger.)
 |
| A- Alfred, B- The fish Bob, C- Mono, D- The no name (bow + arrow) |
 |
| E- Boxy Elk, F- George the sword, G- Fred the conqueror, H- The tramp |
 |
| I- Th(e) stupid playg(r)ound, J- awesome dragon |
 |
| K- the Awesome roller coaster, L- spidey, M- cobweby |
 |
| N- Harry Potter, O- The super Awesome yo-yo, P- The Love Bug |
 |
| Q- The ball that doesent bounce at all, R- snail on a wall, S- The awesome roundabout |
 |
| T- the awesome-ist slide ever!, U- The awesome state (skate) borde ramp, V- happy bird |
 |
| W- unfortunate snake, X- The sqaure bouncy ball, Y- lady bug |
 |
| Z- the awesomeist ramp |
It took me forever to see the N :) Way cute drawings-tell Eric and your family hi for me.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sara and Steve for such an awesome week with you guys! We had fun....such great fun!!! Love ya....Hannah and Eric! These are fun and I had a hard time with the -N- also (Eric had to show me! Love Mom
ReplyDelete