Introduction:
As I was going through my stuff in order to organize and pack it to move, I found the next two things and was reminded of the third. They all make me SMILE. :D
![]() |
| He used to do this a lot more than he does now. For a while it was annoying and then I decided that as far as I'm concerned it's an expression of love. I love him for it. |
![]() |
| I took and developed this photo in high school. It's such a tender moment; It simply makes me happy inside. |
It might sound a little cheesy, but as I was looking at these things, I was just overcome with how much I love my brother! I'm so glad to know him and to be his sister.
I love you, Adam!

















WHAT ABSOLUTELY GREAT PICS! HOW WONDERFUL.....I LOVE HIM TOO! AND I LOVE YOU! HEAVENLY FATHER SURE DID GIVE ME 8 WONDERFUL BLESSINGS...
ReplyDelete