Saturday, February 12, 2011

follow-up

This morning the printer magically fixed itself and made yesterday's events seem even more ridiculous. So what did I do? I scanned my mini gummy bears of course! lol :D
You can see the little bear outlines on the red and orange ones!
Stuck to the lid :D
 Then the evil printer mysteriously broke again. Grrr. If I were a violent person, it would have taken a flight out the window. (Okay, I wasn't that mad, but that was a funny thing to say.)

Also, I forgot to mention that another school district called me out of the blue (apparently, they saw/found my application on the teacher-teacher website even though I didn't send it to them) and said that they were very interested in having me come in for a screening interview for a secondary Spanish job that would start next school year. So I have another interview on the 24th. I feel pretty good about that.

Also, I'm excited today because my hair actually stayed curly through the night and is still curly right now! That NEVER happens with my hair; I have a really hard time getting it to hold any sort of curl. But maybe I found the secret trick: I used mousse, a really hot curling iron (and rolled the hair around it from the middle and not the end), and then once I released it from the iron I pinned it with bobby pins so that it held the circular ringlet shape while it cooled. It worked so so great! And the best part is that I didn't even use any hairspray (mostly because I don't have any that will actually spray out of the bottle- that tells you how often I actually 'do' my hair) so... my hair doesn't feel gross and dirty like it always does the day after I curl or style it! Booyah!!!

I want to share a thought that I had while putting the dishes away tonight: eating utensils like forks and spoons (if I were sophisticated, I would say "cutlery") are pretty awesome inventions! I hate washing them, but I'm so glad that we have them! The end.

Also, I found this at the grocery store tonight and I literally laughed out loud with happiness so I just had to buy them. The 2nd end. :D
Just LOOK at those awesome marshmallows! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment