Thursday, February 10, 2011

news and stuff

I have been organizing and cleaning our apartment like crazy lately.
I found the miracle that is Space Bags. I love them!
I have also been able to get rid of a lot of things and papers.
I have actually really enjoyed doing this.

I have a job interview tomorrow with Canyons School District.
It will be the first real job interview that I have ever had...
I am pretty darn nervous; my tummy is starting to get upset...
I heard this today and I'm trying to keep it in my mind: "You're too blessed to be stressed." (from a dad on Minute to Win It)

In other news: here are some cute little things/creations/dudes that I made once upon a time and found while organizing:
Made with hot glue, Styrofoam, and toothpicks

Made with paper, hot glue, masking tape, markers, and straws.
Made with some kind of art clay that you mold and then bake.

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the new comments....you're turning out to be quite humorous. You sure make your Mom laugh! :) I also liked the new pictures and you and our Steven and the frozen river, etc. Fun stuff....these are the days of your life and I'm so glad you're enjoying them! I love you....Love Mom

    ReplyDelete